Welcome to ON Helix
14 July 2015 Wellcome Trust Conference Centre, Hinxton
ON Helix is our translational research conference for the life science sector.
ON Helix is a one day event aimed at informing delegates of how to turn early stage inventions and ideas into innovative health treatments (new medicines, novel biomarkers, useful medical devices or improved medical practices).
It will present the UK landscape of the business environment, funding, scientific and clinical research excellence and will be a unique knowledge-sharing environment between academia and business:
- De-risking Research - Collaborative Models
- De-risking Partnerships - Sharing Data in Collaboration
- De-risking Funding - Investing in Early Stages of Development
We are delighted to announce the Keynote Speakers:
- George Freeman MP - Parliamentary Under Secretary of State for Life Sciences
- Nicolas Sireau, AKU Society
- Bahija Jalal, MedImmune
Click to view our 2015 programme for ON Helix.
To view sessions from ON Helix 2014, please click here.